What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Strangers.
I should have left it at the bottom of my Netflix que. It was ridiculous.

Watched The Pianist over the weekend. Whoa! What a powerful movie!!! Adrien Brody was amazing as Wladyslaw Szpilman. The story was almost too much for me at times. One scene actually made me sick to my stomach. Still, I would recommend this amazing film.

we watched "transformers" several times yesterday. :wacko:

i just called home. dw said that she is on her first showing of it today right now.

Just wait until the little man is reciting Optimus Prime's monologue at the end of the movie word for word...... day after day.... after day.....:huh:
Even legogirl has it down.

You'll be very proud at least of his memorization skills... trust me.... :ermm:

I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to all remaining autobots taking refuge among the stars.......

Oh geez I'm stil doing it too.... :wacko:

Just wait until the little man is reciting Optimus Prime's monologue at the end of the movie word for word...... day after day.... after day.....:huh:
Even legogirl has it down.

You'll be very proud at least of his memorization skills... trust me.... :ermm:

I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to all remaining autobots taking refuge among the stars.......

Oh geez I'm stil doing it too.... :wacko:

Me tooooooo.... only it is Abby who is watching it all day long..... uggg. Before that it was Dogma, got to the point I had most of that dialog memorized as well!

"Jack," starring Robin Williams. Different, to say the least! Jack grows four times faster than most kids, so by 5th grade he has the mind of a 5th grader but the body of a 40-year-old. I don't want to give anything away, so I'll leave it at that. Not the best movie Robin Williams has done, but worth seeing.

:)Barbara

We watched a dvd movie titled Slumdog Millionaire last night. It was a British film about an orphan from Munbai who wins 20mil rupees on their version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. Very good film, with subtitles.

last movie seen at the theatre...Austrailia...it was ok. it would have been better had i been in the mood to see it. i only went cause others were going.

last movie seen at home....last night as i cleaned house....rerun of two weeks notice.

We stayed up til 2am last night watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Long, drawn out film.....I didn't care for it.
Oh no! I had such high hopes for that film; People said it was like Forrest Gump. Shoot. I took my grandkids, their mommy and my youngest daughter to see Bolt in 3-D. It was so fun. Can you believe I'm 56 and have never seen a 3-D movie? It was so funny looking down the row at my family with the big glasses on.

Three movies for me this weekend.
Harsh Times. An exciting movie, but not for anyone who has a positive outlook towards all of hummanity. I'm sure there are people as low and sneaky as Christian Bale's character was out in the real world.
Shattered. Very gripping movie. I can't say anything else. I highly recommend that one.
Elephant. I caught that on IFC this morning. Weird.

Elephant. I caught that on IFC this morning. Weird.

I love the IFC.....lots of interesting films.
Speaking of weird, a couple of months ago I watched David Cronenberg's 1996 film CRASH on that channel. I've seen this film before, in fact, I originally caught part of this film on the IFC about 10 years ago and wanted to see the whole thing so I rented the film. James Spader and Holly Hunter were excellent in this film.

The newer version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory--Willy Wonka played by Johnny Depp. I didn't like it as much as the original with Gene Wilder.

Depp is too wierd in this one.

Back
Top Bottom