What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got done watching a DVD called "Life After People". It's about what would happen if humans were to suddenly disappear, what would happen to our planet-the structures we've built, the everyday items we take for granted,all of the animals, plants and trees? Very interesting.

I just got done watching a DVD called "Life After People". It's about what would happen if humans were to suddenly disappear, what would happen to our planet-the structures we've built, the everyday items we take for granted,all of the animals, plants and trees? Very interesting.

I saw that movie long time ago. It was called Planet of The Apes.....:mrgreen:

I just bought a Blu Ray player and picked up a couple of movies that we have not watched yet, but neither are for me. I got Twilight for DW and Enchanted for DD.

Just finished watching Doubt.

Meryl Streep is incredible as always - she is a master at what she does.

The film kinda left me hanging at the end......
Meryl Streep was superb with her first rate performance.

I know what you mean, when her character broke down and said "I have my doubts" but overall I enjoyed it.

Up for tomorrow night, The Pineapple Express. :w00t2:

watched the animated "Bolt" with my GD............big yawn.........but she was okay with it....she had no choice as her other Grandmother was not going to allow her and cousin to run amok high on sugar from all the Easter candy (glad someone else got to play the bad guy)....unfortunately it meant that we ended up with a cute little hamster, Chloe, whom I hope does not end up as cat playtoy ................there is the cutest hamster in a starring role.......and is a scene stealer.............she loves Chloe........

Because I Said So and then The Fast and the Furious, the full DVD including the transitional short that takes you from the first to the second movie. It was kind of cool to watch that bridge between the two films. Can't wait for F&F 5 to come out.

We watched Enchanted with Rachel. It was a very cute movie with a lot of hidden jokes about Disney and previous movies that kept it entertaining for adults.

FINALLY! Doubt on dvd! Oh was it worth the wait. All that were part of the show did tremendous job. I do like the guy who played the priest, never can recall his name. I think Philip something. I just knew Meryl Streep was in it. As always, she sure knows how to make her part memorable.

Philip Seymour Hoffman. I think he is a great actor!

Thank you GB. I have to write you when I get asked this at Trivia game at church. I just admire him so much. I did like George C Scott too. These actors may not be the greatest 'lookers' but they grab your attention. I am glad you like him also. I should repeat his name numerous times to get it right.

Back
Top Bottom