What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Nikki!

I love vampire books and movies if they're well done. I don't like the ones that are just 1001 ways to show gore.

I put this one in my Netflix queue.

It's full of gore, be fairly warned, lol. Netflix is where I get my movies also...

Liked that one too, but liked the book better. I really don't think Scooter would have worn her unruly hair that way in the Jackie Kennedy era, even tho she (Scooter) was a rebel of sorts. Did you know that the actress who played Hilly is Ron Howard's daughter?
Interesting I did not know that. Who was the author to the book?

Into the wild. I rented from netflix based on its high rating and looked interesting. I really enjoyed the movie, and found out at the end that it was a true story.

It's fun sometimes to watch a movie, and not know too much about it.

The movie before that was The King's Speech, really good movie, Colin Firth was excellent.

i'm watching assassination tango, with robert duvall. he's so sexy, so talented, so smart! (except for his politics) love watching this guy move, watch him being still, watch the emotions playing across his face...he's a virginian too--wonder where he hangs out.... :)

Last edited:
vitauta said:
i'm watching assassination tango, with robert duvall. he's so sexy, so talented, so smart! (except for his politics) love watching this guy move, watch him being still, watch the emotions playing across his face...he's a virginian too--wonder where he hangs out. so i could be there.... :)

Oh, cut it out, Vit! He's way too old for you! Will have to watch for it.

I'll be watching "Jumping The Broom" tonight via Netflix..

Watching "Seven Samari (sp?)" tomorrow. I remember watching
this movie some years ago. I caught it during the middle and couldn't
pull away. This was a good movie from what I remember.

No, I have a spotting scope permanently perched on the veranda...:LOL:
I use my binoculars for bird watching.

Next thing you know you'll be tumbling down a hill after having just come back from the dentist under the influence of laughing gas and too much alcohol...

pacanis said:
Next thing you know you'll be tumbling down a hill after having just come back from the dentist under the influence of laughing gas and too much alcohol...

And Joneses.

A classic, Roadie. And not only because it captured the essence of middle aged men :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom