What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It will be on again starting next week and if you can't wait, the DVD will be available at Hallmark stores.

Now I have to go buy more tissues...

It was on ABC, I have to assume that's where it will be...they just said, "one week." I need to find it, because it's going on DVR.
It is possible they mean it will be on the ABC Family Channel. I know that is what they used to do with shows like "Kyle XY," show them on ABC one week, then ABC Family the following week.

It is possible they mean it will be on the ABC Family Channel. I know that is what they used to do with shows like "Kyle XY," show them on ABC one week, then ABC Family the following week.

Thanks, Barb! I wasn't paying close enough attention...trying to clean my glasses...:LOL:

Can someone PLEASE remind me to look for the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, "A Smile as Big as the Moon", next week. PLEASE

Last edited:
I just checked TVGuide.com and it will be on the Hallmark Channel. You'll have to check the times for your zone:

TV LISTINGS
For Eastern - National Listings

Program Channel Date & Time
A Smile as Big as the Moon HALMRK Sat, Feb 4 8:00 PM
A Smile as Big as the Moon HALMRK Sat, Feb 4 10:00 PM
A Smile as Big as the Moon HALMRK Sun, Feb 5 2:00 PM

I just checked TVGuide.com and it will be on the Hallmark Channel. You'll have to check the times for your zone:

TV LISTINGS
For Eastern - National Listings

Program Channel Date & Time
A Smile as Big as the Moon HALMRK Sat, Feb 4 8:00 PM
A Smile as Big as the Moon HALMRK Sat, Feb 4 10:00 PM
A Smile as Big as the Moon HALMRK Sun, Feb 5 2:00 PM

Thanks. I did see the second half tonight. Had to watch Ep. 4 of Downton Abby. Couldn't miss that. Since HM is repeating it on the weekend, I will be sure to catch it. There is very little on of interest on the weekends. So I always check HM channel to see if there is one I may have missed over the years. :chef:

We watched "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" last night. I can't say it was my favourite of the series by any means. I love Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz, a and their chemistry was great! But the plot seemed to sink like the Black Pearl. Seeing Keith Richards in for a cameo as Daddy Sparrow was great....except it just felt like they decided they wanted him in and plunked him in the bar scene.

Tonight it will be Bridesmaids - we alternate DH's and my choices...you can probably guess who's night it is.:LOL:

We just finished watching "The Beaver." It stars Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster (she also directed) and is about a man who hits what you think is rock bottom, and then goes even further down into despair, and how severe depression can affect the whole family. The Beaver is a puppet he finds. I won't say anything else other than I would definitely recommend it.

i watched an old clint eastwood flick today, "the beguiled". it was just ok. i'm surprised that it got such critical acclaim (but a box office flop) as it wasn't clint the hero with a gun and a cause. rather, it seems to be a chick flick starring clint eastwood.

i think ol' clint was getting pretty full of himself to pull this one off in 1971. he even sang the closing song during the credits, so badly that i felt like howling.

I watched Pan's Labyrith and Real Steal last night. Both were pretty good movies. I'd recommend both. Though Pan's Labyrith is not for the squeamish....

i watched an old clint eastwood flick today, "the beguiled". it was just ok. i'm surprised that it got such critical acclaim (but a box office flop) as it wasn't clint the hero with a gun and a cause. rather, it seems to be a chick flick starring clint eastwood.

i think ol' clint was getting pretty full of himself to pull this one off in 1971. he even sang the closing song during the credits, so badly that i felt like howling.
I was a teenager the first time I saw "The Beguiled." I'm sure I was in the target group, and I loved it! :LOL: I still like it, but as an adult I can see how sappy it is. As someone who loves pure maple syrup though, I believe that there isn't anything wrong with a little sap now and then!

What else would we watch on Groundhog Day? "Groundhog Day," of course! James has never cared much for it, but it is one of my favorites. Tonight he said he may have had a stroke or something because he actually kind of enjoyed it this time. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom