What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brad Pitt's Moneyball. Philip Seymour Hoffman just disappears into his roles. Everyone was really good, and it was nice to have the "love interest" be Billy's little daughter.

This afternoon I watched an old black and white film called THEM, with James Whitmore, Edmund Gwenn and a very young James Arness.

The kid who plays the boy turned into the cat is Sean Murray...better known as Timothy McGee on NCIS! It was making me crazy last night, I knew that face but could not pin a name to it. Had to look it up on IMDB, he was only about 15 when he did Hocus Pocus.
We will have to look for him then!

PrincessFiona60 said:
The kid who plays the boy turned into the cat is Sean Murray...better known as Timothy McGee on NCIS! It was making me crazy last night, I knew that face but could not pin a name to it. Had to look it up on IMDB, he was only about 15 when he did Hocus Pocus.

I had to look it up too. Was driving me crazy.

Barbara L said:
Did you watch the special features on the DVD? The documentary they show is good, but it is the real family of course.

I just watched it on Directv. They did feature the family in the end credits.

We watched "Avatar" in 3D last night. I've been waiting three years for them to release the 3D version on Blu-Ray.

Weird...

When we got the 3D BD player it came with an offer for Avatar in 3D. We got our copy in January of this year. I saw a commercial for it a couple weeks ago and thought it was weird that they were saying things like "now on BD" and stuff.

We don't have a 3D television though, you just can't buy a BD player with features that isn't 3D these days.

So, Fracture agin last night. The movie keeps you on the edge of the seat, but then they went and ruined it by the end. The ending was jut dumb.

While sitting at the computer I watched "Evan Almighty." Funny, but stupid. Right now I am watching two episodes of the old B&W Perry Mason.

I am in the process of cleaning the kitchen. Have to sit down and give the hip and spine a rest. Took a Vicodin. :angel:

Not a movie, but we watched a documentary called "Fire Ants" on Netflix. Absolutely fascinating! Kind of scary though because we have A LOT of fire ants in our yard.

We were looking through the channels offered with Roku and found the "Zom-Bee" channel. We watched a 1964 Vincent Price movie called, "The Last Man on Earth." When they showed the opening credits I noticed it was based on the novel, "I Am Legend." It turned out, it was based on the same book "The Omega Man" and Will Smith's "I Am Legend" were based on. For a low-budget science fiction movie, this was entertaining. :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom