What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, your Ogreness and yes, I like them too. I also have a soft spot for Jackie Chan (but don't tell DH - he has enough trouble competing with Neil Diamond :LOL:)

As a present one year, my kids bought me a ticket to see his show. I am still singing his songs as I walk around the house. :angel:

Thanks, your Ogreness and yes, I like them too. I also have a soft spot for Jackie Chan (but don't tell DH - he has enough trouble competing with Neil Diamond :LOL:)

I love watching Jackie Chan, he is amazing...so is Jet Li. I think I'll take Neil to work with me today, I have the office to myself.

The last movie I watched: The Horror of Dracula starring Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.

Last edited:
As a present one year, my kids bought me a ticket to see his show. I am still singing his songs as I walk around the house. :angel:

For Christmas last year DH was going to give me tickets to see Neil in July. This would have been my 10th concert since the famous "Hot August Night" tour in 1972 - the first concert my parents let me go see with just a friend! I turned it down because I had seen him so many times and the tickets were very expensive. We saw another concert and had dinner out for less money and had a really good time.

(The real reason is I just wouldn't feel comfortable seeing my first love with my greatest love sitting beside me :angel:)

A very old movie ' Lawrence of Arabia' for the first time and I like it. There was an Indian actor named I S Johar, I didn't knew that he was in the movie, he was a very famous comedian in Hindi movies.

I haven't seen Lawrence of Arabia in years. I was too young to appreciate the film. Hope it airs on cable. What I remember the most (besides looking at Omar ;)) was the cinamatography & spectacular soundtrack/theme.

Theme from Lawrence of Arabia - YouTube

For Christmas last year DH was going to give me tickets to see Neil in July. This would have been my 10th concert since the famous "Hot August Night" tour in 1972 - the first concert my parents let me go see with just a friend! I turned it down because I had seen him so many times and the tickets were very expensive. We saw another concert and had dinner out for less money and had a really good time.

(The real reason is I just wouldn't feel comfortable seeing my first love with my greatest love sitting beside me :angel:)

It is hard to swoon under those conditions. :angel:

The Miracle Worker. Hadn't seen it in years. Wish there had been a follow-up film about her life. Did some research & saw all the huge accomplishments she made over her lifetime.

I love watching Jackie Chan, he is amazing...so is Jet Li. I think I'll take Neil to work with me today, I have the office to myself.

The last movie I watched: The Horror of Dracula starring Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.

Have fun with Neil at work. I am listening to his four CD boxed set - I have the "early years" one on now. "Shilo, when I was young...."

I love Jet Li too. When we saw the Expendables last month I wondered where I has seen him before. A trailer with The Forbidden Kingdom gave me the answer. It was another "Lions Gate Film" (back when they were good and located here in Vancouver) called "War".

I forgot that I watched "27 Dresses" on TV on the weekend. I had seen it before and even the first time it was predictable, but it was a good "I am not feeling well and just need something that keeps me curled up in my recliner with some hot tea" movie!

Andy M. said:
Watched the first Sherlock Holmes movie the other day. I was looking forward to it's being great. It was OK.

I felt the same way. I actually like the series that had Jeremy Bret as Sherlock Holmes. It was on TV-but i don't remember which network. They were also rebroadcasting them on PBS for awhile They went right along with the stories that I have read a few times each. really good. They may have those out on video. If they do it is worth finding them. Each show was 1/2 hour I think. Maybe one hour??

Last edited:
I've had my nose glued to the computer watching a mini series about Merlin. Can you believe it? Loved every minute so far. Love period pieces.
kades

Kylie1969 said:
We saw that about 2 months ago...we loved it too :)

Who is your fave character?

Have to say iron man... Downey jr plays him great... Black widow was a close tie though...

I've only seen the first Ironman. I liked it a lot. Especially the beginning story.

We too like Captain America Purple :)

We are going to watch that movie this weekend and also the second Hulk movie :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom