What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...and?

I might watch it again this weekend with family. I kind of dozed off several times during the movie.

was unable to finish it, hence "tried". Got a third of the way through and had no idea what was going on and why I was torturing myself with writing I was not enjoying.

I rarely watch a movie more than once, but I watched Bridges of Madison County for the second time yesterday. Clint Eastwood was so wrong for that movie. In the beautiful book I imagined Robert Redford. As always, Meryl Streep was perfect for the part.

Funny how tastes differ.

For me, the book Gone Girl was so disturbingly fascinating I could hardly put it down. For once, the movie didn't disappoint after reading the book. The story just blew me away. What a lunatic!

Funny how tastes differ.

For me, the book Gone Girl was so disturbingly fascinating I could hardly put it down. For once, the movie didn't disappoint after reading the book. The story just blew me away. What a lunatic!

LOL! Not enough space ships:LOL:

We've been on a horror binge lately. Watched Inbred last night and currently watching Session 9.

I highly recommend both if you like scary movies. But these definitely aren't for the kiddies!

Back
Top Bottom