When Do Your Kids Go Back To School?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amber, you are correct in assuming that "middle school" starts in Grade 7 here. Our divisions are K-6 (Elementary), 7-9 (Junior High), and 10-12(High School) and thereafter University.

Good Luck Crewsk!!!

Well our youngest boy went back today...........he's in 1st grade now. Our middle boy goes back next Wednesday (10th grade) and our oldest (sophmore in college) start this coming Monday.

I still can't believe how fast the years are flying by.

The kids made it through their first day yesterday. They both came home really excited & tired. Sizz, the years do fly by way too fast! Seems like yesterday that I was walking TC into the school for his first day of K4 & now he's in 4th grade!

My interview is Monday at 2:00, I'm not quite as nervous as I was while waiting on them to call & set up.

It just seems strange being in this house all by myself, minus the cat, all morning and early afternoon. Its going to take me some adjusting to it but everyone else seems to be doing well with the whole thing. I think I'm going to have to look into picking up some daytime hours at work.

I know how you feel Sizz! Although I have 2 cats, 1 kitten, & a dog to keep me company I still feel all alone. Everything is just so quiet & still & I'm not having to stop what I'm doing 300 times to play referee.:rolleyes: :LOL: I'll be glad when the school starts calling me in to sub!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom