Where'd Bilby go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh good I am so relieved! Some scary stuff was going thru my mind! I guess it was just that sort of week last week around here.....

I hope you are feeling much better and stay that way awhile!
Missed ya!

Sorry Suzi! You have a mind like mine! I went for a MRI of the head today (and yes, it is confirmed, a brain is in there!!) and just before the end of the session (about an hour), the machine stopped but the radiographer didn't speak to me thru the headphones nor came out to drag me out of the machine. Well, having a really good imagination and not really having any thing to look at except the blue line inches above my head, I started to drift into thoughts like "what if they have all been killed by a mad man and I am left trapped in this machine - can I wriggle out of here or am I locked into it?" and then, after laughing that one off, my mind flashed to Final Destination 3 when the girls are trapped in the sun beds and get toasted - literally. Similar sensation to the tanning bed. Thankfully, my mind only got to those ideas at the end, and moments later they dragged me out. Think an hour of those thoughts along with the jack hammer noises and the airlessness, not to mention being shut into a tube, would have done me in!! LOL

Hey Buddy, my mum taught me how to accept gifts very politely!!! More than happy to send you a sweet smile and a "thank you" in exchange for a GPS!! (Although I don't believe it is really possible to get lost in Perth. ;-) )

Back
Top Bottom