Why men should not be left alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
With a camera and road kill

img_745606_0_ca4f2db8a7dba9f21ce970a6db4838b1.jpg

I see no problem with that picture. As a hunter-gatherer I see this as an opportunity to feed many mouths back in their family group or community.

Sheesh, women always think the worst when a couple guys get together and do something worthwhile. Should they have used a frilly tablecloth or a doily to display their quarry?

No I didn't take the pic. And why would you think it was photo shopped?? This would be a very easy thing to take a picture of. I see dead armadillos all over the place in the spring and people put their beer bottles on them, lol

What is this a photo of............what is that "thing" that the GI Joe dolls...oops "action figures" are "protecting" from the public????............and BT..... the fireworks begin when they drag that thing home and expect their "wimmen-folk" to cook it up for them.....do they make "action-figure-sized" beer cans?.....that's all that's missing

What is this a photo of............what is that "thing" that the GI Joe dolls...oops "action figures" are "protecting" from the public????............and BT..... the fireworks begin when they drag that thing home and expect their "wimmen-folk" to cook it up for them.....do they make "action-figure-sized" beer cans?.....that's all that's missing

That "THING" is a dead squirrel. Sorry for the sad news, but that's life in the city. Your job, as part of the "wimmen-folk"(your term), is to clean the dead critter and prepare a meal for the "men-folk." Now, quit your jabbering and get busy, woman!:ohmy:

BTW, they DO make "action-figure-sized" beer cans. I am an "Action Figure," and these are my beer cans...

img_745827_0_904db85ab3c388a8ab2c83460fd223be.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

(You realize I'm just pulling your leg...don't you?)

LOL :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh and BT...I stand corrected! ;)

James's sisters used to take his G.I. Joe "action figures" all the time, so that they could be Barbie's boyfriends. He would find them later, wearing things like shorts and Hawaiian shirts, etc. James wasn't a happy camper! The girls, of course (even though they were much older!) didn't realize the sacrilege they were committing! :LOL:

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom