Worst TV Commercials?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Doesn't need to be food-related. What TV commercials are the worst/annoying, in your opinion?

Toe-nail fungus (Lamitril?) - Have to change the channel.

Whoo-Hoo Whoo-Hoo Whoo, Whoo Hoo Whoo Hoo Hoo - So annoying, don't even remember the name of the product.

AFLACK!!!

Food- related - Paris Hilton and the $6.00 burger. Enough said.

The Vegas commercial where the guy crawls through a construction hole?, rips off his shirt and starts dancing.

Last edited:
Oh, there was this stupid-stuppid comercial about Hummer something with monsters and robots some bizare plot, brrrr.......

I hate most car commercials --- just too darned noisy. Thank heaven for mute buttons. I agree with the toe nail fungus one. It gives me the willies. I tend to read a lot while hubby watches the tube, so any commercial that is so loud it jolts me out of my book makes me want to note the product and NEVER buy it.

preparation H or any toilet bowl cleaner advertisement during the meal time...

The only commercials I've ever really taken a dislike to, I haven't seen in 22 or so years. Cheerio's used to do an animated black-and-white cartoon commercial, usually along the theme of providing energy for kids to do whatever. Unfortunately, the channel that I watched cartoons on at that time would play at least one of those commercials every commercial break, sometimes two. I was really glad to see those commercials go away.

PeppA can't stand any commercials that have to do with ED in men.

We have one in the UK selling UPVC replacement windows that basically consists of a bald man in stupid clothes shouting at you through the screen. I wouldn't use that company if they were the last one on earth and all my windows had fallen out.

Is there anyone out there besides me who almost wants to throw up every time Taylor Hicks does "his thing" on the recent Ford commercials???

For whatever reason, I just can't stand the guy, & his input for Ford just makes me hate Ford more - lol!!!!

What a coup - he won American Idol & is now doing Ford commercials - lol!!!

I hate the "head-on head-on head-on" commercial and the one that accompanies it. I wouldn't purchase either product ever.

:) I hate the Mac Donalds commercial where people still asleep slide out of bed along the floor along the sidewalk like they are still sleeping into mc ds and walk out alive and awake with their mc griddle sandwich.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I HAAATE this Jello comercial..... goes like jiggle while youre wiggin' free. ARGH!!!! :glare:
Thats one of my favorite commercials! Especially the one with the cow. I press rewind for the commercial.

Most annoying I'd have to say the ones for 'Girls Gone Wild'. They're so long and disturbing, and I can't believe they can even start playing it in the middle of a show (on cable). They even give you a very breif one-second warning before they start playing naked girls suddenly so you hardly have time to flip the chanel. Thats the only commercial I can think of I'll change the channel over.

licia said:
I hate the "head-on head-on head-on" commercial and the one that accompanies it. I wouldn't purchase either product ever.

That has to be the most annoying commercial EVAR. They're obviously trying to give you a headache so you'll need their product. :LOL: And now there's even a third one with it -- for some hemorrhoid med, of all things, with that same gawd-awful repetition.

I get upset when I see the commercial that has bugs running across the tv screen...gives me the shudders.

...along with the fungus one, yuck!

Back
Top Bottom