Would you try the world's spiciest pizza?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

A restaurant has unveiled what is thought to be the world’s spiciest pizza - which is so hot it has made customers’ tongues bleed.

The ominously-named ‘Death By Pizza’ uses a secret sauce containing the world's hottest chilli and tops an almighty 12 MILLION units on the scoville heat scale.

The pizza is so dangerous to make it has to be prepared by chefs wearing face masks, and is stronger than anti-riot grenades and tear gas used by the military.

The 12-inch terror is stuffed with 20 Trinidadian moruga scorpion chillies which are so hot they have been known to cause heart attacks.

Anyone brave enough to on the pizza wins £20 in cash - if they finish it in 30 minutes and drink no more than one pint of liquid.

:chef::chef::pig::chef::cool:

Let's see. My liver probably resembles swiss cheese, my lungs is a little wheezy, I wouldn't want to inadvertently touch myself in a sensitive area after consuming this lest I cause 3rd degree burns. And I certainly don't want my stomach to glow in the dark. I say let Mikey eat it. He likes everything.

Back
Top Bottom