Yeah!!!!! I now have phone and Internet service.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a relief elf. it's such a wonderful thing the way we grow to love and care for our friends here..And it is so very hurtful if one of them is ill or in a stressful situation..Katie, I tied to post you last night but it was impossible so I shut everything down. Just to let you know we love ya Katie, stay warm,dry and above all safe.
kades

False start!

Oh how fleeting....

Only had phone and Internet for about 16 hours and am told that they don't know when it'll be back. This time it's something they've done. Crap. This is getting old.

See y'all when I can.

ruh row, this is not good news, for a weary weather beaten person. "This is getting old" is very polite of you katie, I am sure you are thinking other thoughts, perhaps?

I really hope things smooth out for you soon..

Still no phone/Internet. I sure hope like "you know what" that I don't have to call 911. And, yes, Beth...I was thinking other thoughts and they're not getting any better. I'm flat out fed up.

Right now I'm in my car in my brother's driveway connected to his wireless system. He's not home but, at least, I can use his Internet.

Are we having fun yet?:mad:

Hey Katie ~ wondered where you went to. You poor thing at the mercy of evil internet service providers :LOL: Hope all is well and you stay connected from here on out.

Geez, I don't think I have ever heard of such problems, unless there was a huge snow storm, etc and it caused a massive power outage.

I hope THIS time your connectivity issue is resolved!

Back
Top Bottom