Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, good news! Hope the remaining furbabies can find a home. What a wonderful cause!

And half of all the adoption fees went to Animeals and their No-Kill Shelter as sponsors for the event. All of the local pet adoption agencies were there.

My last 24 hours included 9 hours in the ER with the worst doctor ever (no tests but knows what isn't wrong with me namely everything) and 15 hours sleeping thanks to all the narcotics I didn't want; meanwhile the pain hasn't lessened and I missed the last day of the conference. :wacko:

My last 24 hours included 9 hours in the ER with the worst doctor ever (no tests but knows what isn't wrong with me namely everything) and 15 hours sleeping thanks to all the narcotics I didn't want; meanwhile the pain hasn't lessened and I missed the last day of the conference. :wacko:
I am sorry to hear about your day. Hope you can get some restful time at home.

LP, so sorry to hear you are in so much pain :(

Laurie, I'm so sorry you had such a bad time with ER. And then people wonder why we don't want to go unless it's really serious.

I had an ER doctor tell me I shouldn't be wearing a brace; that my kneecap wasn't broken; that it was arthritis; and that I shouldn't be such a baby. He hadn't even bothered to look at the X-ray. My kneecap was broken. But most of the ER doctors with whom I have dealt have been much better.

Very tired, in full pain mode and emotionally drained today, but knowing my Violet is okay (and the fact that hubby just pulled his bus up out front) makes the day a good one! :)

Very cold, raining, hailing, windy..me warm and cosy inside with the gas heating on relaxing on the recliner :)

Very tired, in full pain mode and emotionally drained today, but knowing my Violet is okay (and the fact that hubby just pulled his bus up out front) makes the day a good one! :)

Very sorry for your condition, LPBeier. A big virtual hug from me.
I'm a lucky one, about pain. I've been through one year of bursts of agonizing pain, I couldn't even walk, I waked up at night, filled the bath tub with cold water, put the feet in trying to get some relief, but always ended banging my head against the wall crying.
Eventually I was diagnosed with gout, so I started taking drugs and the nightmare ended.

Wish you the best of luck for your life and your family

Luca

Not the one called "Bolt" LOL! He was so fat his belly dragged on the ground. The winner of the "Little Smokies"(under 3 years) was a cutie named Bean. The winner of the "Frankfurters" was Dudley, a long-haired gent and a sweetheart. He thought I was a good place to hide from the sun. The winner of the "Bratwursts" a cuddler named Lulu.

There was a Great Pyrenees, looking for adoption, who kept finding me and would just lean on me. The handler said I would have to take her home...I reluctantly said No...

150 adoptees (feline and canine) at the beginning of the event, five hours later only 20 were left.

That sounds like a really successful day to me. :wub:

Don't the neighbors wonder about that bus that stays parked in front of your place?!?:rolleyes::LOL:

Don't the neighbors wonder about that bus that stays parked in front of your place?!?:rolleyes::LOL:

Since it is an "Accessibility Bus" for the elderly and physically/mentally challenged, they just think that it takes a really long time for this passenger to get on and off. ;) One of his buddies takes his breaks at home too, at the other end of the complex....so at least it looks like "he" gets around a bit! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom