Your job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
work is worship

i do ma bachelors degree . part time worker. data entry oprator ., onlin worker , do some invertments and gain profits .also trading which is my al time favourite ...

Spent 25 years working as a pediatric nurse in various venues from Neonatal Intensive Care (preemies) to school nurse to doctors office. Ready for career change so quit job with DH blessing and am now in school training to be an interpreter for the Deaf. Am enjoying school and learning a whole new language and culture.

I do mostly project management type stuff now for part catalogs. Before that I was a zone/dealer rep for one of the big three.

I like my description here best though.... "Auto industry trouble maker". I try to live up to that most every day.

(And thanks to the idiocy from above, today it's been remarkably easy....:mrgreen:)

I ventured in to my favorite dentists office a hundred years ago. Love the guy, we were friends outside of work too at that time. This day though, he was going to do icky things to my mouth or so I feared and I walked in and instead of giving him his usual hug, he asked typically how I was. I said, "You know what David, I'm fine, not happy to be here and I hate you." He said, "You know what? That hurts. People walk in here all the time saying to me, I hate you. Imagine for just a moment how your day would go if every 3 minutes you heard that." I felt just awful, apologized and reminded him that when I get nervous or anxious, I get giddy, very familiar and sarcastic. So Larry, if I've come across over the last few months with you as being just that, I apologize to you too.

Ive been a dentist for about 13 years and married about 17 years, so as u can imagine , ive been called a lot worse than anything that might have been said in previous posts. No apologies required, its all part of the job. But to let u in on a secret, the reason we wear masks is not only for sanitary reasons, but to hide our smiles as we are giving shots :-p Just kidding :ermm: :angel:

Ive been a dentist for about 13 years and married about 17 years, so as u can imagine , ive been called a lot worse than anything that might have been said in previous posts. No apologies required, its all part of the job. But to let u in on a secret, the reason we wear masks is not only for sanitary reasons, but to hide our smiles as we are giving shots :-p Just kidding :ermm: :angel:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good one, Larry!

At night I operate an Industrial Treatment Plant for a paper factory's wastewater stream, and during the day I'm a Civil Engineering student.

I'm a six sigma business analyst. It's interesting, changes every day and I get to travel to some interesting places. The only drawback is that I sometimes over analyze how I'm doing something to the point where I'll change the drawers/furniture/cupboard contents around to improve the workflow. :ermm:

What's Your Occupation?

Hey All,
I was just thinking that it would be interesting to know what some of you do for a living. If your retired then what do you do as a hobby aside from cooking of course. I'll start first.
I do nothing...
Only kidding, I currently am caring for my 82 year old mother and she's a handful. I also have a almost 12 year old son who is pretty self sufficient. He's a great kid. My trade however is Photographer, weddings mostly. I was staying pretty busy working for my best friend, but when my mom became unable to be left alone I had to put the photography on hiatus. I also photograph pets, kids, some cheerleading trials, dance schools, etc...

O.K.who's next?

Hey All,
I was just thinking that it would be interesting to know what some of you do for a living. If your retired then what do you do as a hobby aside from cooking of course. I'll start first.
I do nothing...
Only kidding, I currently am caring for my 82 year old mother and she's a handful. I also have a almost 12 year old son who is pretty self sufficient. He's a great kid. My trade however is Photographer, weddings mostly. I was staying pretty busy working for my best friend, but when my mom became unable to be left alone I had to put the photography on hiatus. I also photograph pets, kids, some cheerleading trials, dance schools, etc...

O.K.who's next?

You read my mind!!! I was just on the verge of starting the exact same topic because I was wondering the same:cool::mrgreen:
I am by trade a Pre-K teacher, but just left my job so now am stay home mom.

You read my mind!!! I was just on the verge of starting the exact same topic because I was wondering the same:cool::mrgreen:
I am by trade a Pre-K teacher, but just left my job so now am stay home mom.

It's funny whenever I read what someone else has posted I kinda wonder what that person looks like and what they do for a living. So I thought why not ask.

Good luck job hunting texasgirl, hope you find something you like to do AND make good money.

I'm a Medical Assistant. I work for orthopaedic surgeons in a Sports Medicine specific office. We take care of the local minor league hockey team (go Lynx!) as well as most of the schools in the area as well as your every day patient.

Back
Top Bottom