Meat & veggies in one pan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gee, I've forgotten to put an ingredient in, forgotten quite a few times.
But were you on tv teaching someone to make the recipe you were cooking? When you do something and are teaching and you can retake a shot, you should get it right.

Anything of hers I have tried is generally unsuccessful and certainly not done in 30 minutes.

But were you on tv teaching someone to make the recipe you were cooking? When you do something and are teaching and you can retake a shot, you should get it right.

Anything of hers I have tried is generally unsuccessful and certainly not done in 30 minutes.

Nope, couldn't get me in front of a camera even if my life depended on it.

I wouldn't think to put nutmeg in, and chances are she forgot to put in and didn't even realize that she didn't.

Nope, couldn't get me in front of a camera even if my life depended on it.

I wouldn't think to put nutmeg in, and chances are she forgot to put in and didn't even realize that she didn't.
Looking at the two recipes she prepared at the same time, I think the nutmeg was supposed to go in the topping. I added it once and it was nasty. Potatoes, cheddar cheese, and green onions don't need nutmeg. The cranberry compote she added on top did. I think it was a simple switch up when the recipe is written, but I still think if Rachel is going to put her name on something, she should do a cursory glance at the recipes. This one was added long before she was doing way too much on the channel and everywhere else.

I know, you would think that she would check the site and see if the recipes are correct.

Back
Top Bottom