Hot chocolate pie with soft heart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all, third receipe for me!

This is an easy dish to prepare, and you will be very satisfied to enjoy it!

dark chocolate 70% (150gr)
butter (80gr)
flour (20gr)
egg (2 whole + 1 yolk)
icing sugar (90gr)
vanillin
cocoa powder (10gr)

1 Break into medium pieces the chocolate and put it into a small pot, and dissolve (melt???) it by "bain-marie" technique. To do this step, take a pot, fill it for an half with water and let it boils. Then put the pot with chocolate over the first one pot and dip it for an half into boiled water.

2 When chocolate will be totally dissolved, take the butter, break it into medium pieces and put it into the pot with chocolate, and let it dissolve.

3 Take a medium pot and put eggs, sugar and vanillin into it. Stir it with an electric whisk for 10 minutes: you have to obtain a frothy mix!!!

4 Add dissolved chocolate mix to eggs, continuing to stir.

5 Put cocoa powder and flour into eggs+choco mix, sift them by a strainer continuing to stir the mix with whisk.

6 Take 4 small aluminum molds, butter them and cover them with a little bit of cocoa powder.

7 Fill the molds for 3/4 with choco+egg mix.

8 Put it into preheated oven (180°) and let cook it for exactly 14 min!!!

9 Remove molds from the oven and put them on a dish.

10 You can serve this pies with vanilla ice cream, fig jam, powdered sugar or honey!

Let's enjoy it! This pie will result very soft in the heart...

images

PS: please correct my errors...
PPS: how you call this??? Sweet cream???

images

My first comment is that this looks very good. In English we call this dessert a "Molten Cake", as the word "pie" is usually reserved to describe a round dessert with a pastry crust. And the topping we would call either whipped topping or whipped cream. No need to use the phrase "sweet" since the fact that it's a dessert dish already suggests that it will be sweet.

This looks delicious!

Your English is pretty good. English is a hard language to learn I am sure. Your recipe sounds and looks wonderful. Thanks for posting it here. :yum:

No grammatical errors???

:P

I hope you enjoy this dish ASAP! It's very cheap and quick!

But remember to cook it for exactly 14 minutes in a preheated oven!

I recommend to use a 70% chocolate, but it's my personal opinion: in fact, I like dark chocolate too much.

If you want, it's possible to use both dark and milk chocolate, or also 3 different choco types (with the white one)!

I will post soon the same receipe, but with only white chocolate: the steps to do are a little bit different, but the combination of both into the same dish is unbelievable....

Dark chocolate is my favorite! I wouldn't change a thing. I think my family would like it.

Back
Top Bottom