Well, I gave it a shot. This didn't work out. Forgot I was out of parchment paper, so I had tried to make these several ways.
1. using a cupcake liner for the top and bottom. Don't do that at home unless you like the taste of paper. Kinda chewy stuff. It stuck to the pasta. I had to really yank it off. It wasn't going to budge.
2. Not a good idea to use the pasta roller attachment. Forgot to turn it down a notch. Put the filling in and topped it with another sheet. Have to admit that wasn't one of my better moments. Especially sense I added a little more sauce and cheese on top. Closed and locked the lid. Set timer 10 minutes. Remember the egg incident? This time I didn't get the chance to hide behind the fridge door. Yeah, boy it was a messy mistake.
Pics of that are unavailable.
3. Wising up just a bit. Got the correct thickness down to where I could actually use 2 sheets. Loaded it up. Gave it 10 minutes. I'll get to how that turned out.
4. Didn't like #3. This time I took 1 sheet, added a teaspoon of sauce and cheese's. Rolled it up jelly pan style. Topped with a little more sauce and cheese. Gave it 10. Seriously anyone interested in lasagna taco's?
5. Called it a day. This didn't work no matter what I did. The pasta cooked alright. On the inside. The outside, oh man.. Having some mercy for me yet? I could barely cut it with a serrated knife. It was hard as a rock.
My husband would have issues if I brought a dish like that to the table with a portable chainsaw. He'd freak! LOL!!!!
You guys, I know are waiting for the picks. You can't say I didn't wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!