Argentine Cookies??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sakura

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone,
As some of you may know, I'm a college student (studying Spanish and special education). My Spanish teacher this semester is from Argentina and he's really an amazing teacher and overall nice guy. In his class, he has a rule about cell phones - if your cell goes off during class, you have to bring in cookies the next class period! Well I happened to forget to turn my phone off one day and...you guessed it, my brother called me and I had to bring in cookies! After a quick google search for Argentine cookies I made some alfajores and they were a big hit with the other students and especially with my teacher. His face was priceless when he saw what I'd made....

So...my question...since Profe. is taking a semester vacation in the Spring, and I'm transfering to a 4 year university next Fall, I wanted to make something else for him. Ja, I know, it's early to be thinking about the end of the semester, but I figure I can also keep any ideas in the back of my mind in case of another phone call :angel: Does anyone know any Argentine cookies I can make, besides the alfajores??

You can make a batch of simple butter biscuits, then give it an Argentinian flair and sweet, creamy deliciousness by making sandwiches with Dulce de Leche... I love that stuff. It's really sweet so you may want to keep the amount of the sugar a bit low on the biscuits though.:)

Welcome to DC. I don't have any receipes for Argentine Cookies. Try different Cooking Sites and always come back to DC.

We are the greatest and you will learn so much here. Our members our wonderful and full of delicious receipes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom