Frozen Cheesecake !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdcast

Washing Up
when mah cakes come out a lil too creamy I popum in da freezer for an extra yummy treat no one can resist, oh yea !!!

GREAT IDEA!!!!!I secretly want to be your best friend with all this cheesecake baking/creating you do!!!!!!:) Love and energy, Vicki

Frozen Cheesecake On A Stick

Have you ever tried frozen cheesecake on a stick? Cut the cheesecake in slices, insert a popsickle stick (in the back of each slice), cover and freeze on a baking tray. Melt some chocolate, and either drizzle or coat the slices with the melted chocolate, sprinkle with chopped nuts and freeze again.

Last edited:
VickiQ said:
GREAT IDEA!!!!!I secretly want to be your best friend with all this cheesecake baking/creating you do!!!!!!:)

I second that... cheesecake is my one dessert weakness, I can never seem to say no, and I can never seem to get enough. I finally found myself a quality springform pan though, so I can finally start to try some of my own again.

Blackberry cheescake anyone? And i'll bet that would be quite tasty when dipped in chocolate and frozen...

college_cook said:
And i'll bet that would be quite tasty when dipped in chocolate and frozen...

Yes, it is. I hope you'll give my idea a try - re frozen and dipped in chocolate (and nuts). :chef:

mish said:
Have you ever tried frozen cheesecake on a stick? Cut the cheesecake in slices, insert a popsickle stick (in the back of each slice), cover and freeze on a baking tray. Melt some chocolate, and either drizzle or coat the slices with the melted chocolate, sprinkle with chopped nuts and freeze again.
YAY !! I'm laughing soooo hard wondering why I didn't think of that. Thanks mish. I can make the more puddin-like cheesecake and have a ball !!!!!!!!!!!

college_cook said:
I second that... cheesecake is my one dessert weakness, I can never seem to say no, and I can never seem to get enough. I finally found myself a quality springform pan though, so I can finally start to try some of my own again.

Blackberry cheescake anyone? And i'll bet that would be quite tasty when dipped in chocolate and frozen...
ME ! MEE !! college_cook !!! I want a slice. Blueberry is so scrumptious !!!!!!!!

I have many pans but just a single premium one. I'm going to the thicker aluminum kind with the flat and smooth bottom. Smooth bottoms are the best:brows:

Oops, good mornin Ness, mah precious sweetheart(shuu, mah wife)

Last edited:
VickiQ said:
GREAT IDEA!!!!!I secretly want to be your best friend with all this cheesecake baking/creating you do!!!!!!:) Love and energy, Vicki
hey, no secrets here ! No one else likes me
sad.gif
so heck yea !! BEST FRIENDS 4 LIFE !!!

Last edited:
rdcast said:
YAY !! I'm laughing soooo hard wondering why I didn't think of that. Thanks mish. I can make the more puddin-like cheesecake and have a ball !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you'll give it a try, and let me know how it turns out. Doesn't have to be puddin like, but that's another idea I may think about -- frozen pudding on a stick - coated in nuts. If you check around on the net, cheescake on a stick, is pricey - and truely a decadent delight. Great gift around holiday time. Try some macadamias, or white, dark or milk chocolate.

Another delight is, frozen cheescake lollipops. As I recall, a chef in NYC at a Rockefeller Center restaurant, came up with the idea - and sells them on-line. Wish I'd thought of that. Try the same procedure - with a tiramisu or cheesecake - scoop out little balls, insert a lollipop stick, freeze, cover in choc, roll in nuts and freeze again.

Thanks 4 bringing up tiramisu. That would be a great direction for a cheesecake. And I will pick up those sticks today !!!

rdcast said:
Thanks 4 bringing up tiramisu. That would be a great direction for a cheesecake. And I will pick up those sticks today !!!

You're very welcome, rdcast. Try some frozen tiramisu balls, chocolate-covered lollipops, or marbelled/swirled strawberry or choc cheesecake on a stick or lollipop.

If you're a salmon-lover like me, try some salmon/dill/cream cheese lollipops (on a stick). Great appy. :chef:

I think dipping these treats you're talking about should be dipped in the chocolate. I can't wait !!!!!!

Frozen Cheesecake

I always keep my Cheesecake in the refrigerator. I once tried it in the freezer but it took hour and hours to thaw out.

Jill and Jolie

Back
Top Bottom