ISO Frozen Yogurt Recipe, Strawberry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Looking to make an exceptional frozen yogurt, soft serve, strawberry flavor. I'm thinking that adding straberry nectar, with cooked strawberry sauce, and Splenda, all mixed with plain yogurt should make a pretty good version. If anyone has a tried & true recipe, I'd sure like to see it. I don't want to have to re-invent the wheel for my eldest daughter's birthday desert request.:)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Nope, never made the stuff, but I looked up a couple of recipes:

Frozen Yogurt

1 cup fruit, fresh or frozen
1 cup sugar
4 cups plain yogurt

Place fruit in food processor. Add sugar and blend until smooth. Stir in yogurt. Mix and process in an ice cream freezer.

Orange Honey Frozen Yogurt

2 cups plain yogurt
1 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
1/2 cup honey

Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Process in ice cream freezer.

Orangeanna- Yogurt pops

10 ounces frozen strawberries in light syrup
1 banana cut up
3/4 cup plain yogurt
1/2 t. vanilla
Blend ingredients until smooth. Spoon into 10 small paper cups. Do not fill to the top. You will be putting the following mixture on top of this.

3/4 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup orange juice concentrate

Blend until smooth. Add to partially filled cups. Freeze for about 30 minutes before sticking a popsicle stick in each cup. Freeze.

Fraid you are on your own here. good luck

Thanks bethzaring. The recipes you found look like about the same thing I am planning to do. I should have done a bit of research. I usually do. But this week has been crazy busy at work and when I get home, you could stick a fork in me, 'cause I'm done.

Again, thanks. It confirms my plans.

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom