Poll: Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favorite ICE CREAM flavor?

• Vanilla Vanilla Vanilla!

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Chocolate Brownie with the little pieces of fudge inside

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chocolate Mint Chip

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Peppermint

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Rocky Road with cashews!

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Peach Melba w/pieces of graham cracker crust

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Butter Pecan with pecan halves inside

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Swirl

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • White Chocolate Raspberry

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Mocha Java

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
ahhhhh, that's the stuff jkath. have you ever had it? Fudge-Covered Peanut Butter-Filled Pretzels in Vanilla Malt Ice Cream Rippled with Fudge & Peanut Butter

Oh my! I haven't tried it - but that sounds like ME for sure!
Can they call it "I eat like a chubby hubby but I'm not" ice cream?

i'm telling you both... it's awesome !!!!!!
not to sound like a pig but i can eat the
whole pint in one sitting. it's just tooooo
good to quit eating lmao

has anyone tried pistachio? now that's some good ice cream. very cloying, though.

jkath, the best spumoni I ever had came from a grocery store in New Orleans (Dorignac's). Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the brand.

I would have to go with vanilla from the list - it makes such an excellent platform for all manner of additions (hot fudge, grilled pineapple, fresh berries, etc.).

...hot apple pie...over hot cobbler....sandwiched between 2 warm chocolate chip cookies.....

I like the Spumoni at Buca di Beppo - the flavors are really distinct. Unfortunately my kids get to it before me most of the time!

My vote has to go to Green Tea (of course), but I do love my mocha, and peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie dough.....

Bah hungry now have to go to the store to get some ice cream.

I've had green tea ice cream it is so refreshing! Although I'm with you two...mocha is wonderful, and anything made by Godiva is sheer perfection!

i love green tea ice cream after a good meal of japanese food.
ooh, i just remebered another one, mochi.
dw loves strawberry mochi ice cream, i like red bean mochi.

We have a small cafe that has a large ice cream selection. Their Bing Cherry is to die for and the Praline and Cream is almost as good.

SPUMONI!!!! MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIMES!! They did carry it at my Walmart Supercenter. but, it wasnt there oneday i asked do you have any in the back they said no! We cant keep it on the shelf!! So a couple weeks later i couldnt find it again. And, this guy said They stopped carring it! And thats the only place i could find it in my town:( :( But if i must choose off of list i would say Chocolate Brownie and Butter pecan!! :LOL: And thats PEE-Con!! Not pee-can!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I had a tough time deciding... I love rocky road, but dislike cashews, and I love cofee ice cream, but I like little chocolate cips in them as well.

If you ever have the chance to mix together cookie dough ice cream and cookies and cream ice cream for a shake or smoothie, do it!

I went with vanilla, because my real favorite isn't on the list. CHOCOLATE is best! And my mama's homemade chocolate is the absolute best! I'd be glad to post the recipe, but it calls for raw eggs...I don't want anyone getting sick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom