Boneless Pork Chops Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

debbie24

Senior Cook
I have some boneless pork chops thawing and i'm trying to figure out what to do with them. I plan on making either mashed potatoes with some green beans or some fried rice on the side. Any ideas on something simple to do with the chops? I saw a recipe that just adds bbq sauce to the chops and let cook but do you guys think that will work with boneless chops? I'm open to oven or stove top suggestions. Its just too cold to go out and grill the chops. Thanks.

I sprinkle the chops on each side with powdered BBQ spices and rub it in a little. Lightly oil a jelly roll pan (I use a dark heavy one) Bake at 375 for about 12 minutes each side for thin ones. We love them this way. I think BBQ sauce or any other kind of spices you have on hand would be good, too.

Interesting you should post this today, that`s what I`m cooking tonight :)

basicly I score mine in a criss-cross on both sides and cover in chili sauce making sure it goes right into the meat, then I cover the top with slices of cheese and bake in the oven as if they were just ordinary chops, same time and temp.

serve with savory rice :)

Do you have any Italian Bread Crumbs? If not and you have plain you can add some dried basil, oregano and parsley. You can use any of your favorite herb combinations you like really.

Beat up a couple eggs and season with salt and pepper.

In a skillet heat up some EVOO with a tbsp of butter or margarine on medium heat. While your skillet is heating up coat your chops with your egg mixture .... be sure to let the excess egg drip off......then dredge the chops in the bread crumbs. Add to the skillet. I then season the facing side with S & P and do so again when I turn them over.

I cook them till their golden brown on both sides ..... only takes a few minutes and then I put them in a preheated oven 350 degrees.

NOTE: Cooking time all depends on how thick or thin your chops are. So you'll have to cook them according to the size.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I used to like to pound them out, season it, deep in flour and then in egg wash fry for 5-6 minutes on each side

I've never had much luck with whole boneless pork chops. They're so lean that they always turn out too dry. When they're on sale I buy a couple of packages and freeze the chops individually. Then one at a time I thaw them, slice them very thin and use them in stir fries. Meat for two for less than a dollar.

Pound them out and make pork marsala or picatta. Don't overcook.
Or marinate in soy/teriyaki and grill. Again, don't overcook.

I like to take boneless chops and dip them in a beaten egg and dredge them in a parmesan/bread crumb mixture. I fry them about 5 minutes per side, remove from pan and add a can of cream of mushroom soup to the pan, 8 oz cream or milk and a container of mushrooms that I've sauted in butter and garlic already. Add the chops back in and cook, covered for 20 minutes. Serve over mashed potatoes. Easy and YUM.

Thank you all for your responses.

poutine that sound delish and i will definitely remember that one for next time.

I ended up baking it with some s&p and bbq sauce and it was ok, not great but edible. It was definitely still moist and we had extra juices for our mashed potatoes. It turned out to be a good meal but i will try something more next time. I think taking the extra time will make it alot better. I opted for the quick route this time.

Back
Top Bottom