ISO deviled ham recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaCook said:
I make my devilled ham with cubes of ham, mayo, sweet pickle relish and dijon mustard. Just process in the food processor. I just bought a ham today, and was thinking of baked ham with scalloped potatoes (it's getting cooler up here now, so time for the oven to come on), but once I have done that, a devilled ham sammie is on it's way.:)
Thanks for you idea. I'll keep it on hand for the next batch I make. I've gotten a lot of good ideas today..Thanks to all of you, Carson will get the meat in his diet he needs.
kadesma:)

kadesma, here is a recipe that I posted awhile back using ham. Ham patties would be soft enough for Carson and the other kids will like them, too.

Ham Patties

2 cups ground cooked ham
½ cup soft bread crumbs
¼ cup chopped green onion
1/3 cup milk
1 slightly beaten egg
Dash of pepper

Combine all ingredients and shape into 4 patties. Brown patties slowly in a small amount of oil. Serves 4. This recipe can be easily doubled and is great for using leftover ham.

SierraCook said:
kadesma, here is a recipe that I posted awhile back using ham. Ham patties would be soft enough for Carson and the other kids will like them, too.

Ham Patties

2 cups ground cooked ham
½ cup soft bread crumbs
¼ cup chopped green onion
1/3 cup milk
1 slightly beaten egg
Dash of pepper

Combine all ingredients and shape into 4 patties. Brown patties slowly in a small amount of oil. Serves 4. This recipe can be easily doubled and is great for using leftover ham.
Thanks SC,
You're right this is one I know the kids will like. Now I can do something warm for them besides sandwiches..
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom