Constantine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Keanu Reeves has been great in most of the movies I have seen him in. He played in the Matrix and another one where he was lawyer working with the devil. What a good movie and I can't think of it. The guy who played the devil was really good. Sorry I can't remember the name of that one. Anyway they gave writeup in the paper about this one Reeves playing a demon fighter and nothing interests me more than doing that myself. It has a good rating. Iwanted to see Million Baby but rather have my adrenalin rushed than going home crying. I do that enough. Anybody up for this one?

Wasn't it called Devil's Adovocate? I want to see Constantine but hubby isin't into movies with demons & stuff so I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD & I can rent it.

Im interested in constantine both as a fan of supernatural and theologically based films and well I also read the Hellblazer comic it's based on (since Im a geek) ;)

The movie looks like a lot of fun, a nice mix of chills with cynical black comedy and a visit to the nether realms of hades.

Keanu really can be good when he wants to... I highly recomend "the gift" (directed by Sam Raimi) where he plays a very convincing wife beater, kinda the oposite of is usual "cool" character. The movie also contains Katie Holmes as a "cold seductress" and a lot of other great actors playing the oposite of what they normally play on screen.

Back
Top Bottom