The water test is back and its perfect..........yippee!!!! We aren't going to be able to close till Tuesday at 4pm though because the buyer is mandated at work Friday and Monday for 12 or 14 hours each day.
We'll be spending the next 3 days packing up the rest of our belongings and putting most of that in storage also.
We've decided to move in with my father vs my ex niece. I began to worry that she may get herself in trouble with her landlord if found to have others living with her.....let alone a cat in the house. So I don't want to put her at risk. It was always an option to stay at dads but I was reluctant because I haven't stayed there since we lived there while I cared for my mother till her passing. I'll enjoy spending the time with my dad though and he'll enjoy seeing his youngest grandson everyday. We'll stay till we either find a rental or a house we want to buy. Some townhouses are coming up for rent this month and we have seen a house we like that will be coming up for sale soon. So that makes 2 possiblilities we like that we'll get to see soon.
So after Saturday or Sunday I won't be on here for awhile. Unless hubby decides to get us up and running at dads. I'll def. be back though and fill you guys in on all the details.
Thanks for all your prayers and support during this roller coaster ride. You guys are the best!
Se non supporta il calore, vattene dalla cucina!