Merry Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Merry Christmas, all my foodie friends

Enjoy this special time with your families :)

(Especially those of you with babies & Grandbabies celebrating their first Christmas!)

Merry Christmas to all!
global08.gif

merry christmas jkath, and to all of my new and dear friends here. no matter what gifts i recieve this year, i have been given a great one a little early; the gift of all of your love and friendship! may it grow and flourish for many many years to come...

buckytom said:
merry christmas jkath, and to all of my new and dear friends here. no matter what gifts i recieve this year, i have been given a great one a little early; the gift of all of your love and friendship! may it grow and flourish for many many years to come...

Well said ,
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Dove

buckytom said:

So true! Merry Christmas everyone! I love ya! :D

To my DC family across the pacific......Merry Christmas, with love. Bucky Jr......a big hug from Aunty and may Santa's bag be full of toys for you. GB.....please give your daughter a little pat for me. May the blessings of tne season be with you all....wasabi

MJ said:
Merry Christmas to all!
global08.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone! I love that snowman. That takes me back :LOL: shake the jar and the snowflakes fall. I want one of those again.

Back
Top Bottom