What was the last song that got stuck in your head??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juliev

Washing Up
Mine, recently, was the "whistling theme" of Andy Griffith..before that was from "The Green Acres."

"Green acres is the place to be, farm livin' is the life for me......"

I found love on a two way street
And lost it on a lonely highway

Heard this song last week and it keeps going round and round in my head.

Well I took my 2 year old grandson to the doctor this last Friday and as we were returning back home I was whisteling the tune to something... Hmmm, I seem to have had a bit of amnesia since then.

When I woke up to the neighbor (what else is new!) starting his car, I could hear he had his radio blasting. I heard.. "If you don't know me by now, then you're never, never gonna know me..."

to audeo, and everyone else here. take the time to listen to bonnie raitt's luck of the draw cd. just blew me away, again. workin the midnight shift tonight, went out to check on my truck (not a bad idea in nyc at 3am), and had a smoke and a soda. popped it in the cd player, and it took me back 15 years. but at the same time, each song reminded me of people here....

Mr. Mom - Lonestar.....I love this song...to all you boys out there, not including the single fathers (because you rate with us mothers) But to all you men that think us Ladies that stay at home with the kids have it SO SO SO very easy, listen to this song.....

Another one is Fiddle in the Band..>Alabama......man they rock!!!

Latest song stuck in my head was the version of Good Vibrations off of Smile by Brian Wilson...

John

song

I have After The Loving stuck in my head. Engleberb Humperdink was on a special the other night.
I dont think I spelled his name right tho
Brandy

Little Old Lady From Pasadena...don't know why though, I haven't heard that song in ages. It just popped in my head this morning & it won't go away!!

Re: song

brandy said:
I have After The Loving stuck in my head. Engleberb Humperdink was on a special the other night.
I dont think I spelled his name right tho
Brandy
:LOL: I don't think so either.

Why...oh WHY did I read this thread?!! Now I will have some of these stupid songs stuck in MY head! My last song was a commercial ditty for Pizza 73...it makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Back
Top Bottom