i send trivia out to a mailing list every weekday- i'll post them here for a while, and see if anybody looks.......................
i attempt to answer them before i peek... if i got it right, the answer appears in caps; if i get it wrong, or can't come up with a guess, that appears in (parentheses')
no need to post your guesses, unless you want to, or if you find a bogus answer........
1. what was drew barrymore's character's name in the "e.t." movie?
2. who has the distinction of being guest host on saturday night live the
3. how many miles long is the "appalacian trail"?
4. what team did stan musial play for?
5. to whom were brigitte bardot and jane fonda both married to?
6. what year was the state of isreal founded?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the wettest spot on earth is found in ecuador.
1. gertie (birdie???)
2. STEVE MARTIN
3. 2,175 miles (1,800 miles?)
4. cardinals (dodgers?)
5. roger vadim (??)
it's the island of kauai.
the island's 5,208 foot mt. waialeale (which means "rippling water" in
hawaiian) averages 460 inches of rain per year.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !