Creamy Roasted Mushroom Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CW, that does sound like it would make the mushroom soup richer. :yum: I'll have to try this sometime before soup weather is over. I'm guessing I have until June. ~ The only problem I can see with the recipe for me is that I don't have enough bowls to offer soup to the "60 servings" the recipe says it makes. :ermm: Gotta love typos!

I made a low carb, low budget, Aunt Bea version of this for lunch today, it was wonderful.

Roasting the mushrooms is a great idea!

CW, that does sound like it would make the mushroom soup richer. :yum: I'll have to try this sometime before soup weather is over. I'm guessing I have until June. ~ The only problem I can see with the recipe for me is that I don't have enough bowls to offer soup to the "60 servings" the recipe says it makes. :ermm: Gotta love typos!

Well if you gave your guests a spoonful or two, it just may be enough for 60. Just line them up standing at the stove. That is funny. :angel:

Oh, that does sound good! I love mushrooms, and never thought to roast them, either. Will have to make this. :yum:

That sounds like a great recipe, thank you.

I made mushroom gravy couple of weeks ago, a lot of it, so not all went. The following day I cooked, I had a bunch of fresh mushrooms. I decided to use the gravy and the mushrooms in the soup. That mushroom soup came out better than any other mushroom soup I ever made, with or without heavy cream, with or without flour or whatever else.

Back
Top Bottom