Great to be here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedHeadsKitchen

Assistant Cook
It's great to see an online community of people who all share a passion for cooking. I'm looking forward to swapping recipes with everyone here.

A little about myself:

Well, I really only started to enjoy cooking about two years ago. I moved-in with my boyfriend and he never really cooked much so I decided to take-on the responsibility. Lo and behold, I really liked it.

I'm not a professional cook or anything but I like to be a little adventurous in the kitchen. The most complicated dish I've probably ever made is Moussaka (sp?). The recipe is great. My s/o prefers this version over any restaurant or packaged version I've purchased.

I don't have any children so I have the luxury of spending hours in the kitchen. My favourite thing to do on a cold Sunday is cooking several casseroles in order to freeze them. I love every moment, even the grocery shopping part!

I really can't explain why I like cooking so much but I hope to find that out with all of you help! :chef:

Welcome to the site. Your story sounds a lot like how I started out. Before you know it you will be up to your neck in cooking (and still loving it) :)

Welcome! Cooking is an addiction to me, I look forward to it and sometimes get bummed when I don't get to cook!

:chef:I thought I was the only person on the planet left that loved to 'shop for groceries'...greetings and salutations fellow foodie:cool:

Welcome to DC.....I enjoy grocery shopping too! It's when I have to pay for them that makes me frown!!:(

Make yourself at home, and have fun!:)

Welcome to DC!! Yeah, I like the grocery shopping bit too. More so if I get to go to a new store!!!!! Get to see how the other side live and come home with all these goodies that I can't get at my local stores!

Back
Top Bottom