Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefMariaSantiago

Assistant Cook
After being a long time follower of this forum I took the leap to set up my own profile and blog on wordpress. I recently moved to Ottawa Canada from my home country of Puerto Rico. Being a stay at home mom with 3 children and a successful husband I have alot of time to research new recipes, try new products and to perfect my skills in the kitchen.

After spending numeous years researching on the internet I have learned about the benifits of opperations of my own blog so I have decided to make one for myself.

Today is the first day in my journey to sharing my experiences and everything I have learnt over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to DC, we encourage you to discuss your cooking adventures and include us in your experiences here in our forums. Have fun and we look forward to being part of your journey.

Welcome to DC and Ottawa! I work with a local company developing and testing recipes. I also have to shop for the company. Some of my favorite places to shop include Unrefined Olive (2nd Ave and Bank), Herb & Spice, Seed to Sausage, Local Butcher Shop (the one on York), and a whole lot of other places. I am in love with UO's dark chocolate balsamic vinegar and Blood Orange EVOO. The weather does get better.

Welcome to DC Maria. My goodness as a girl from Puerto Rico living in Ottawa you've certainly had climate shock this winter!

Jump right in with a warm welcome here at DC, and enjoy!

Wow! As Kayelle said, that is quite the climate change for you!!

Welcome to Canada and to DC. Both are very friendly places to be. :)

Wow! So many warm welcomes. Thank you everyone. I have visited Montreal many times so I am used to the weather for the most part!

Back
Top Bottom