Greetings fron NorthWestern Ontario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snowball

Assistant Cook
Hello Everyone! Snowball here in NorthWestern Ontario. Figured I had better get my act together and say HI! Most of my activity in the kitchen is duet cooking, me and the Mrs. It works out O.K. She does the prep work and I handle the Big knife (she is a whiz with the paring knife but doesn't care to use the larger one.) I have created a recipe for spaghetti sauce (will share with you later.......just what they need Snowball another gravy recipe) and have a rather nice one for , everyones favorite,......beans.
I followed a recipe on a bean bag, it did not turn out to my liking, so I tweaked it. Came out lovely.
I am retired. Enjoy photography (digit and camcorder),boating,camping and fishing. I am about to add more cooking ,including smoking (food that is) to that list.
Nice chattin' with everyone.
Talk to you soon.
Regards,
Snowball

Welcome Snowball,
glad to have you join us..We love sharing recipes and chit chat..
Hope to see you here often.

kadesma:)

Welcome to DC, it's an addictive place :)

Bilby, your number of posts are enormous, since I have been here last!! :D

(see told you its addictive)

I'm from the South side of the ditch, in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, so we're not too far away. Been Through Thunder Bay a couple of times, but don't know anyone there. Also had a grand time as a 15 year-old Boy Scout when we made a camping-circle-tour of Lake Superior. I used to take a group of boys out camping up by Hayden Lake every winter. We taught them basic survival skills in the winter woods and had a great time. So yeh, we're neighbors. Welcome. You're gonna love it here.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom