Happy Birthday, Kadesma!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To a classy lady......
img_377599_0_6506f5690bbfb44d5ed3602cb9cec070.gif

Happy Birthday Kadesma!! I look forward to getting to know you better, people have quite a few nice things to say about you!! This site is truly awesome and you have a lot to do with that. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day... you deserve it!!

~Nicole~

Barbara L said:
You are an amazing lady cj and we are so honored to have gotten to know you. We love you a bunch and we both wish you the very best birthday!

:) Barbara and James!!!
14.gif
Thank you two,
your both such special friends to me..Thank you for everything.
kadesma:)

Mrs. Cuillo said:
Happy Birthday Kadesma!! I look forward to getting to know you better, people have quite a few nice things to say about you!! This site is truly awesome and you have a lot to do with that. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day... you deserve it!!

~Nicole~
Thank you Nicole,
I hope I can live up to what has been said and I'll surly try. I'm glad we've met here on DC and I look forward to chatting with you in the coming year. You are a welcome addition to the family.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" KADESMA, - You are a gift from God to all of us. Sharing your love of family and home -a true Blessing! Have a wonderful Birthday! The Angels are smiling ! Barb L.

Kadesma, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and are spoiled by all of your family. I know you will enjoy all of them being with you. Nothing like a celebration with family. The best to you!

Hey kadesma, happy, happy birthday to one lovely lady, you are the BEST. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!! and thanks for all your great recipes!

To my dear friend, who's been here for me through so much:

Celebrate the miracle
Of all that makes you YOU.
Count a blessing for each candle
Have your cake and eat it too!

Unwrap this day and savor it
And all the love that's there
Send a dream-wish straight to
Heaven on the wings of prayer

Remember what a blessing you are
Even after this day is gone.
You're a gem, a priceless treasure
Let yourself shine on!

Attachments

• misc18.gif
    misc18.gif
    18.3 KB · Views: 53
Barb L. said:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" KADESMA, - You are a gift from God to all of us. Sharing your love of family and home -a true Blessing! Have a wonderful Birthday! The Angels are smiling ! Barb L.
Thank you Barb,
I am so lucky to have such dear friends remember my birthday. I'm so happy you became on of the family here at DC. It makes each day better haing you here.

licia said:
Kadesma, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and are spoiled by all of your family. I know you will enjoy all of them being with you. Nothing like a celebration with family. The best to you!
Thank you licia,
I'm looking forward to this day with my family and the babies.I'll be droping in here off and on to see my cyber family too..Thanks again friend..

JoAnn L. said:
May your life be filled with love and happiness on your birthday and always! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JoAnn :flowers:
Thank you JoAnn,
what a lovely wish..It means a lot...

bethzaring said:
Hey kadesma, happy, happy birthday to one lovely lady, you are the BEST. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!! and thanks for all your great recipes!
Thank you Beth,
With all these birthday wishes from my DC family I've started the day of with a bang:LOL: They all make me feel warm and special. I'll be in and out here all day, gotta keep up with all the great food ideas:)
Thanks again Beth..
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom