Happy Birthday Maidrite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank You all so much it means a lot to me.
I Made it I am Now Older than Dirt
:wacko:

My friend, if you are older than dirt, than I really hate to think what I am older than :mad: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, sorry I missed this yesterday but I did get you on FB so technically I did make your birthday. Did you get your orange cake?

Last edited:
My friend, if you are older than dirt, than I really hate to think what I am older than :mad: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, sorry I missed this yesterday but I did get you on FB so technically I did make your birthday. Did you get your orange cake?
We had orange cake with coconut-pecan frosting Saturday night. I had never had it with that kind of frosting, but that is what he wanted, and it was good. :cool:

Oh, and about being older than dirt--my cousin called me a cougar the other night because I am older than James! LOL (Only by 3 years!).

:)Barbara

Last edited:
I hope you had a great b'day, Maidrite!

Attachments

• 1belatedog2.gif
    1belatedog2.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 160
Happy Birthday Honey Bunny! I hope it is a good one!!!

oh man, you totally stole what i was gonna say.
:cool:

a giant happy birthday to a man with not only the biggest font, but a heart to match. all the best for another year, james.

bunny.

;)

oh man, you totally stole what i was gonna say.
:cool:

a giant happy birthday to a man with not only the biggest font, but a heart to match. all the best for another year, james.

bunny.

;)
You big goof! Ack! I just realized that I missed your birthday! I was so busy telling Nancy Happy Birthday and spending time at the doctors that it slipped my mind. Happy Birthday BT, a bit late!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom