Happy Birthday VickiQ!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
happy birthday to our kindred soul, and dear friend.

may all of the love and energy in the universe be yours today.

:flowers: happy birthday!

Vicki,
Wishing you the best Birthday ever...Have a wonderful day.

kadesma

Last edited:
To one of the most caring people I know...

img_472174_0_ee8ac3b12fad9925a01e7cd80bdf12cc.gif

Happy Birthday, Vicki! May it be the best yet and may there be many better yet to come!

My dear friend Vicki, I have thought of you often, and I really hope everything is going well for you and your loved ones!!

Tanti auguri a te, happy birthday, enjoy a very special day filled with goodies, smiles, and of course, "love and energy"!!:flowers:

Licia

Thank you all!!!!

:)
I had a GREAT birthday -and it started on Saturday with my son Dennis' wedding.It was a magical day- the weather was absolutely gorgeous- the priest who did the ceremony was exceptional.The whole ceremony was Dennis and Laurie's "story" and he had the whole chapel on our feet in celebration.My daughter Kiersten sang Ave Maria and her voice was crystal clear and perfect.The cocktail hour- the reception,nothing short of perfection.Never did a vodka slide before but, I can assure you I had it down to a science by the end of the day.From what I understand shot glasses are not usually used but, I never let a drop get away!!!;)
The most amazing thing for me-and carried over to not only my birthday but, today and probably many more days to come was the look on my son's face of sheer joy and happiness which was even more noticeable when he looked into the eyes of his bride. The look of pride as he watched his baby sister singing the Ave Maria in the chapel and his hugging her and thanking her for singing the first song he danced to with his new wife.I couldn't be happier to have this beautiful young woman as my daughter either.Ok I know I'm getting gushy - I hope you can bear with me just a little bit more:rolleyes:
This day, this weekend was everything I hoped it would be and more.You see I haven't seen this amount of pure happiness in my kids for the past 8 years since they lost their older brother but, they were positively glowing-they were proud of each other and there love for each other was undeniable.How lucky am I?? In one day I recieved a beautiful new daughter and I was able to see that even though Dennis and Kiersten will always miss Jymm they can still let their love and pride for each other shine through.
Thank you all for the "Happy Birthdays"- I loved them and thank you for letting me share this with you!! Love and energy, Vicki

PS To my friend Buckytom- please feel free to correct my grammar and possible spelling errors because in doing so you'll add the humor to my "gushiness"(is that a word???)Love and energy to you!!!

lol vicki, i think gushiness kinda covers all mistakes, and makes it all worth it.

my face is breaking with a giant smile knowing how happy you are. god bless dennis and (what the he// is her name, umm) laurie. :)

sorry, i had to do a pre-edit. ;)

VickiQ - you made me weepy!!! Belated Happy Birthday sweetie and I sure am glad you had such a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't think of anyone who so deserves such a spectacular day! See, all the love and energy you give to others does come back, doesn't it? :flowers:

torta1.gif

Back
Top Bottom