Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bee

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone

I'm a busy mum of four from the North of England. I love cooking and like to try new recipes and techniques all the time. This week I made sourdough bread for the first time, and boy! was it impressive :) I even took photographs...:blush:

I'm a compulsive cookery book collector too, I have around 300 titles to date but there's always another one I absolutely have to have...

Nice meeting you all.

Welcome to DC, Bee!! You will love it here!

17.gif

Welcome Bee. We are so glad you found us :) I love sourdough. Once you get settled here we would love to see those pictures!

Hello Bee!
Welcome to our family!
I'm a cookbook fiend as well - I love finding them at estate sales :)

As GB said, please post your sourdough recipe/photos when you can - I'd love to see them!!!

Welcome! I'm fairly new to this forum too but am really enjoying the recipes and feedback from others...and all the joking around. May I ask, why you chose the screen name Bee? I almost chose that name as well because those are my initials.
-Brooke

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Once I can work out how to get the photos off the camera, I'll post them. I'm not entirely useless, honest, but the camera I used doesn't belong to me...

Brooke - I use Bee because it is actually my name :)

jkath - I go to a fantastic local secondhand bookshop and rarely leave without 3 or 4 books :blush: One of my most used phrases is 'Oh! I've got a recipe for that - somewhere..'

Back
Top Bottom