Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FoodIsGood

Assistant Cook
As you've probably already figured out, I'm new here. I'm releatively new to cooking, I've dabbled in it here and there,
but I dream of becoming a proffesional chef. I'm 15, my birthday was 11 days ago(Septmeber 14th). I love all sorts of foods, anything from Chinese to Italian. Eating and cooking food always cheers me up, and I hope to make it a big part of my life some day.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello!

Hello!
Happy Birthday
and welcome to the group! Enjoy yourself!
What's your favorite recipe?

2.gif

And
16.gif

hope you enjoy it here.
You will find answers to just about every question that you can throw out, so, just ask away if you need help!!

Welcome, this is a great place to help you on your way to being a chef. We seem to be geting more members your age so you will have other teenagers to meet too.

Wow, quick replies!

Thanks for all the welcomes and happy birthdays.
As far as my favorite recipe goes...Hmm....
My grandmother on my father's side makes incredible
macaroni and cheese. It's simply awesome. I'd share it with
you, but I'm pretty sure it's a family recipe.

Unfortunately, all the good cooks in my family either passed away(my mother's mother), or live in another state(my uncle lives in Hawaai, and my other grandmother lives in North Carolina). So I don't really have anyone to learn from(my mother is a good cook, but not like my grandmother). Hopefully, with some good practice I'll make a decent recipe I can share with all of you.

Hi Food,

welcome to our group..Hope you had a wonderful birthday...Will enjoy talking with another foodie...
kadesma:)

Welcome to the site. Now that you found us you DO have a place to learn how to cook even if your cooking relatives are far away. There is a ton of good advice here and everyone is so friendly and loves to help. I am sure you are going to love it here.

Welcome FoodisGood to your new Home DISCUSS COOKING, Stick By me and you will be fine my New Friend !:rolleyes: Everyone is Great Here and Some of Us even know how to Cook, So Pull up a Chair, Grab a Cup of Coffee, and Join Us. Welcome Home!:cool: And of Course have a "MAIDRITE DAY" :chef:

Back
Top Bottom