Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chefkathleen

Sous Chef
I'm chefkathleen, from the US. Hubs found the site for me while I was in the kitchen. I like discussing everything including cooking. I'm a certified chef holding 6 degrees in cooking and restaurant management. Traveled a lot while my husband was in the Marine Corp so I got to try a lot of the worlds different flavors. I stopped cooking professionally and now only cook for family and friends.
My profession before cooking was in the medical field but, mostly my interests are with food and family.

Hello Kathleen,
Welcome to our little group! Hubby found this site for me too a few years ago. It's made his tummy very happy!

Thanks, guys. It seems like a pretty cool place. I'll have to wander around a bit to get used to things.

Glad you found us, you'll find a little of everything and everyone here, even a handful of professionals to swap stories with.
Welcome! :chef:

Will love swapping stories and just plain old talking to everyone. I can always learn something new! :)

Hey welcome I love this site
pixel.gif

From a pretend chef to the real deal, welcome chefkathleen. I'm the slowest cook that ever came out of the south and am now cooking for daughter and two grandchildren ages 8 & 10. I've been given some good ideas here about dishes to prepare ahead and then freeze. I'm thinking to maybe make four main dishes on the weekends to freeze. When the kids come in the door at about 3:30 from school their first words are what's for supper? I'm hungry! Your suggestions would be most welcome!

What wonderful and warm welcomes from everyone.
I have to say the av with the eggs for eyes almost made me spit pepsi on my monitor!!

Back
Top Bottom