Hello everyone...new to DC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just joined this evening and loving the forum. I am 26, from NW North Carolina and have caught the cooking fever in the past few years. My boyfriend is always on Audi forums and I told him to find me a good forum I could explore and learn more about cooking, etc. Looking forward to learning from everyone and assisting when I can. :chef:
Hello and welcome to DC:):):)

Just joined this evening and loving the forum. I am 26, from NW North Carolina and have caught the cooking fever in the past few years. My boyfriend is always on Audi forums and I told him to find me a good forum I could explore and learn more about cooking, etc. Looking forward to learning from everyone and assisting when I can. :chef:
My husband is always on the Ford truck forum, and I needed a place too! I found this, and I am right at home. I hope it is as fun for you as it is for me. Welcome. Glad you are here!

Thanks everyone! I received a new digital pressure cooker yesterday for Valentines day!!!! So excited:). It came with a cook book, but the recipes are VERY specific. I kind of just want to play around with some stuff. Any suggestions? It's a 2 qt. Some of you may have seen it on QVC.

Back
Top Bottom