Hello from Italy!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatesItaly

Assistant Cook
Hi, my name is Cate, I live in Italy (Milan) and I looooove cooking! I daily follow different foodblogs and first of all I'm fond of good ingredients. I grew up tasting Nature's products and now I want to go on living like this; cooking means relaxing, for me.
My personal library is now crashing down because it's filled too much with books about food and health and I just want to say sorry if my English comes out to be inadequate or uncorrect - I like this place and I hope to improve my language too :angel: So... here I am, nice to meet you all!!! :chef:

Un abbraccio,
Cate

Hi, my name is Cate, I live in Italy (Milan) and I looooove cooking! I daily follow different foodblogs and first of all I'm fond of good ingredients. I grew up tasting Nature's products and now I want to go on living like this; cooking means relaxing, for me.
My personal library is now crashing down because it's filled too much with books about food and health and I just want to say sorry if my English comes out to be inadequate or uncorrect - I like this place and I hope to improve my language too :angel: So... here I am, nice to meet you all!!! :chef:

Un abbraccio,
Cate

Welcome Cate. We just love having new members. Sounds like your library shelves need to be made of cement. Jump right in and don't worry about your English. How many of us can speak a word of Italian past Pasta! We can always figure out what one of the members is trying to say. My keyboard has a way of typing what it wants to and not what I am trying to say.

We have a lot of fun here with laughter. So join in and welcome. :angel:

Benvenuto caro!
I used to live near Sanremo.
You will find many very friendly helpful people here.

Benvenuto caro!
I used to live near Sanremo.
You will find many very friendly helpful people here.

Thank you so much! Sanremo, what a nice place.. and not only for the local national Festival !

Thank you everybodyyyy :):):):) so much kindness!

Back
Top Bottom