Hello From Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanbao

Assistant Cook
Hello, I just found this forum and loving it.

This is a great place for people who love food to hang out, ask questions, and share ideas.

I am curious, are most people here chefs?

Software programmer/analyst for me... definitely not a chef. Like mudbug said, I just love cooking and eating, always trying new spices and dishes.

Hi, welcome from across the lake from you!

Hope you enjoy DC as much as we all do.

Hello, and welcome to Discuss Cooking. I think you are referring to the titles under people's names? That is a reference point as to how many posts someone has. The more points the higher the ranking "in the kitchen". You are beginning as an Assistant Cook.

Please be sure and check your private messages - there is a llink in the upper right-hand corner right under where it says Welcome vanbao

wow, people here are very active. I guess lots of people love to eat.

I used to work in a Chinese Restaurant so I do know a bit about Chinese and Vietnamese food.

As for other food, I am here to learn.

Never too old to eat.

I am a supervisor in a bank, just learning to cook and found this great site!! Welcome! DC is a great place to learn new recipes and meet great people to ask questions to. No question isn't worth asking so don't hesitate. I hope you enjoy it here just as much as we do!:chef:

Looking for some great tested recipes

Any one has any good recipes to share. I am trying to gather more great recipes for my recipe website at Bite of Asia. I can not post the url here but if you google Bite Of Asia, you can find a link to my recipes.

I already have on there a very good collection collections of recipes already. However, I realize that there are more great chefs and cooks out there with great recipes of their own. If you have some, please share.:chef:

Thank you

Oh really. I used to live there. I used to work in China Palace located right next to Wal-Mark. Which restaurant do you work at

Back
Top Bottom