Hello from Tanaquil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Tana,
welcome to DC..Come join in the breads topic..There are some great recipes and ideas there, as well as in our other topics. So glad you joined us.
kadesma:)

Hi, tanaquil. Welcome to DC. You've come upon a wonderful group of foodies. This is a wonderful site and you will make many new friends.

I love to make bread and bake ALL the bread Buck and I eat. It's so much fun and so delicious. Don't you love it?

Glad you've found us. Enjoy!

Thanks! I love to bake, esp. yeast breads! Although in the summer using the oven makes the house hot! I will check out that thread...

Welcome Tanaquil you have got in with thieves every body will grab all you post so have fun post a lot and join the group I bake all of my bread. When I was active in the cooking field I counted once and I made 75 different kinds of bread do give a shout if I can help

Thanks for the warm welcome...sort of new to this forum stuff. I was looking for the smiley and now I can't find them!

Hi there

Hi Tanaquil,

I have an interest in breadmaking as well. I have one of those electric breadmaking machines. I haven't used it for a fair while, but thinking of giving breadmaking another shot. One thing I like about breadmaking is the smell and the taste when it has just come out of the oven. I have also always preferred bread from a bakery when it has just been made.

JasonJ.

Thanks for the welcome! My bread machine actually broke this summer and I am having to bake by hand. I don't mind since I know how, but it sure was nice to dump everything into the basket and press start!

Back
Top Bottom