Hey everyone ! <3 Lets talk :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Young Mummy Project

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone! I am T and I absolutely love food. :pig:

I live in Australia and I am studying personal training. I am a blogger and Youtube, So if you would like to have a look at my webpage and youtube, feel free to message me and I shall give you the link <3

I am 20 years old and I love cooking and DIYs My blog and youtube mostly consist of this hehehe :angel::angel:<3

I found this webpage because I wanted to find like mind people who love to share their recipes as I do! So I hope I can share you with some recipes and you'll love them just as much as I have. :chef:

Thank you for taking the time to check out this post and i can't wait to get to know you all <3

What is the <3 indicative of? Does it have a special meaning known only to you? Just curious.

BTW welcome to DC. :angel:

That's what I figured. If you look at it sideways, it does sort of look like a heart. It works better with some fonts.

for example, this is in Arial <3

Yes, and in some social media apps, or with texting, using that shortcut displays a heart when you post or send.

I think he was trying for a heart. In some places <3 makes a heart.

Thank you. Reading back, I realize my post and question sounds mean. I apologize.

Now that it has been pointed out to me, I can see the heart. So I learned something new today. :angel:

Thank you. Reading back, I realize my post and question sounds mean. I apologize.

Now that it has been pointed out to me, I can see the heart. So I learned something new today. :angel:

I didn't find it mean. I had to ask the first time I saw it too. : ) or :)
Oh wow the smiley does not work here either.

Back
Top Bottom