Hi, from Scotland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thinehost

Assistant Cook
My name's Margaret - I'm a resident of Cardross, near Helensburgh, on the north shore of the River Clyde. We're just a few miles from Loch Lomond.

I'm looking forward to taking part in this community regularly and hope to learn loads!

Best
Margaret

Greetings from your Irish neighbour. Hope you enjoy the boards, you'll get great advice and ideas here.

HI Margaret. There are some great threads here! I think you will like it a lot.

Welcome. Adore Scotland, but with the exchange rate the way it is don't get there very often.

Looking forward to learning from you.

Welcome all the way from Aussie land, I love Scotland,but can never afford to travel there, My Grandparents on my mums side were born there, so I love having Scottish blood in me. One day I may make it over there if only just to follow up on my Heritige and to see the beautiful Castles that are over there. I am looking forward to learning more about Scottish food from you, as my mum didnt talk much about it, and my grandparents passed before I was born.

Hello Margaret..I am also named Margaret. My Grandfather was born in Glasgow. I have always wanted to visit his homeland.

Can you tell me if the name Alletta..Aleta.. Alleta is from Scotland. I think so but they used the first spelling on my birth certificate and I am sure it is wrong. They called my Aunt Ettie.

Welcome dear Margaret. This is a fun forum and I'm sure you will have much to contribute. Food brings hearts, minds and good people together. I'm glad you are here. I look forward to your contributions to the boards!

Wow, folks - I turn around for a minute or two and when I next check, the welcome here is warm and wonderful! I'll take some time tomorrow evening to answer folks properly. I'm going to have a cup of tea and head to bed now after a long, sunny, wonderful day!

Best
Margaret

Back
Top Bottom