I have found you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarionW

Senior Cook
I happened on to the site and it appears a place I will enjoy hanging out. Looking forward to your acquaintance and learning from you.

Marion

Can't say that I've experienced a warmer welcome on any forum. Thank you very much.

Marion

Marion,
Hello, welcome to the site. I see that you are from SW VA. I live in Hampton. What city do you live in.

Welcome to DC, Marion!! Hope you can share tonz of fun with us, so don't be shy and hop right in!!:)

I found this place about a week ago and love it. Best cooking discussion site with the nicest people here!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Sephora said:
I found this place about a week ago and love it. Best cooking discussion site with the nicest people here!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

You've only been here a week?!? Seems like we've known you much longer!

Oh, and... welcome to DC Marion (and to you too Seph - in case I missed your arrival :ermm: )

The Z said:
You've only been here a week?!? Seems like we've known you much longer!

Oh, and... welcome to DC Marion (and to you too Seph - in case I missed your arrival :ermm: )
I guess I talk a lot and just jump right in :)

That's good. This is a great forum for people that have a lot to say... about cooking... about anything!

Welcome, it IS great here and I am sure you will enjoy it. I learn every single day and I giggle a lot too!

Its a big site though, and I still get very lost, lol!

Yes, it is a large site. I'll be days discovering the nooks-n-crannies of information already covered.

Back
Top Bottom