I think I am in heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2girls

Assistant Cook
:chef: Well I have found heaven I think!!! I am loving this site. I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful girls. I love to bake, and cook as well, but there is nothing , like making bread :rolleyes:
I look forward to getting to know you all, and sharing some of my recipies to. mom2girls

Welcome to DC, mom2girls!!
You WILL love it here. It's our 2nd home!!
18.gif

Hi, welcome to the site! You'll love it here. I look forward to seeing your comments on bread baking threads! I'm very new to bread baking so will devour any tips or tricks you have to offer!:)

Welcome, mom2girls - I have girls too, but mine are almost all grown up......
You know, you're right, this is probably the nicest website I've ever found. ;) Sandyj

Hi mom, glad you've found us...I love baking bread too...We will have to meet and chat about it in the bread forum..

kadesma :)

Welcome to DC, mom2. Glad you found us.

(Wasabi, is that a ransom note? :LOL: )

Wow! What a great hello! I must say I am impressed. Someone asked about my girls... Well they both have birthdays in December, one will be five and the other turns one. We homeschool the five year old. They are both great kids to be around (granted I may be biased :ROFLMAO: ) One of my five year olds favorite things to do is knead her own bun to bake. There is nothing like eating your own bun! Anyway I am sure I will get to know you all soon...mom2girls

Ciao Mom2, we are glad that you have found us, you've come to a right place!! Sounds like you are bringing up your girls right, pretty soon you will have two little helpers to make your kitchen adventure even more fun!! I also look forward to some good advice on bread making!!

Welcome Home, We are so Glad you decided to Join Us, Grab a Cup of Hot Joe, And sit right down and make yourself at home, Just remember to feed the kids and Hubby once in a while ! :LOL:

Attachments

• 5.gif
    5.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 73
  • canada.gif
    canada.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 69
Happy

I am happy you have all these wonderful people to communicate with. I wish I had them when I had all mine at home. Now they are big and time seems limited. Between my brothers and the family, I find relief to ask opinions and ideas of how my life should be. This is great group. I am sure many are glad they don't have to answer my questions but the majority are understanding. I wish you many many days of getting to know all of them. Will be looking forward to hearing of the blessings you have in your life. The time goes by quickly so enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom