Learning how to cook...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

resist-

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone !!!!

my name is Jonathan, and i'm a 25 y.o. student living in Quebec City (yes, french is my first language!).

A few months ago, I got interested in cooking, and by searching on the net, i came across that wonderful board !

My interest in cooking did not come all of a sudden, I am in fact doing my master in sociology, studying how we consume our food in a consumer society context... And I kinda realized I don't know much about ''how to prepare great food''. My endless curiosity brought me here, and considering I'm almost starting from scratch, I think i'm doing pretty good :)

And I want to thank everyone in advance for their precious advice, and for the kindness of sharing you experience with newbies like me !

Welcome to DC Jonathan! There are many cultures represented here as well as people from varied walks of life, all of which should assist you in your Masters. Lots and lots of knowledgable people here!

Hi Jonathan,
Welcome to DC...Jump right in and enjoy yourself, remember we were all brand new at cooking at one time or another..So you are right at home..

kadesma;)

welcome000647np.gif

Jonathan, do you have any recipes for traditional food, or does your family not do traditional? What sorts of food are you enjoying making these days, and are their any you would like to try if you just had a recipe you could trust?

Back
Top Bottom