Urmaniac...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kitchenelf said:
bd92.GIF
Thanks kitchenelf!! I had very nice time and indeed I feel very "Flowery"!!:)

PA Baker said:
Hope you have a wonderful birthday and great year ahead, Licia! :)
Thanks Stacey!! We had a great time, Cris, his kids, and even his ex, then all these greetings from my new friends at the forum, it was one of my most memorable B-day!!
8.gif

I don't know how to make fancy posts like wasabi... Nevertheless I wish you a happy birthday from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Grazie mille, Paolita!!
11.gif
We did indeed have a great day!!

If you are ever up for posting something fancy, or insert some pictures, this is what you do, or maybe there is a better way but this is how I do it anyways!!
First you have to get the image of your choice from your file(if you want an animated one gif would do fine) uploaded into the web. To do this, you get an account (usually free of charge) with an image hosting web site, for example I use photobucket.

http://photobucket.com/

Just follow the simple instruction to upload the image(s).

After this is done, now you come to the reply box here, click on the "insert image" icon (look at the 5th one from the right, the yellow one, directly above the reply box), then copy and paste the url of the pic.
That's all there's to it!! Give it a try when you get a chance, it is much easier and simpler than you think!!
3.gif

I am so sorry I missed the right Day Licia, But It Looks as though Cris and Kids remembered Big Time.

I wish the world for you, and Happiness Forever James!:rolleyes:

Maidrite said:
I am so sorry I missed the right Day Licia, But It Looks as though Cris and Kids remembered Big Time.

I wish the world for you, and Happiness Forever James!:rolleyes:
As they say, it's always better late than never, so I forgive you for the late arrival just this once
15.gif
tee hee, just kidding, it is always a huge pleasure receiving a post from u, thanks a lot sweetheart!!
11.gif

FoodIsGood said:
Happy birthday!!! I wish you the best.
Hi F.I.G.!! Thanks for your greeting, I just took a look at your profile and you just had your birthday yourself!! I hope you had a special day... but my my, how young you are I am jealous!!:ROFLMAO: Well I hope you will have a lot of fun with us, welcome and I look forward to seeing you around often!!

Back
Top Bottom