Bacon, Lime Scallops-TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
A friend dropped by and brought these for us to have as we visited. They will be made again on Sunday..Perfect appy with your favorite cold drink, I had iced tea but white wine or lemoncello would be great.
This is so easy you could make these for a surprise drop in and they would love them.
you need a 1/2 lb. of large scallops cut in half, dip into 2 beaten eggs, then roll in toasted sesame seeds, about a 1/4 cup. the wrap in a piece of bacon, we used a 1/2 lb. cutting each slice in 4, secure with a toothpick, then place on a broiler pan. Broil til bacon is done, turn often, remove to serving plate spritz with lime juice, and serve with lime wedges for extra zip if desired..
enjoy, we did:)
kadesma

A friend dropped by and brought these for us to have as we visited. They will be made again on Sunday..Perfect appy with your favorite cold drink, I had iced tea but white wine or lemoncello would be great.
This is so easy you could make these for a surprise drop in and they would love them.
you need a 1/2 lb. of large scallops cut in half, dip into 2 beaten eggs, then roll in toasted sesame seeds, about a 1/4 cup. the wrap in a piece of bacon, we used a 1/2 lb. cutting each slice in 4, secure with a toothpick, then place on a broiler pan. Broil til bacon is done, turn often, remove to serving plate spritz with lime juice, and serve with lime wedges for extra zip if desired..
enjoy, we did:)
kadesma

Thanks Kade -

I have "yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy" from the sixties stuck in my mind now.

Bob

:LOL:
Or that's the way uh huh uh huh I like it ahuh ahuh:ROFLMAO:
Works every time...
kades

"Shut your mouth" :ROFLMAO:

I won't say I was a dancing Don or anything, but I did leave burn marks under the disco ball once in a while. That or in the roller rink ;) (I think they had the same ball).

I'd bet you stepped out there with the best of them.

Bob

"Shut your mouth" :ROFLMAO:

I won't say I was a dancing Don or anything, but I did leave burn marks under the disco ball once in a while. That or in the roller rink ;) (I think they had the same ball).

I'd bet you stepped out there with the best of them.

Bob
:LOL::ROFLMAO:I'll never tell
kades

Back
Top Bottom